1. Data Collected
We collect information on this website in order to regularly improve the services we provide and the quality of your browsing. We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
– information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website,
– any information you choose to send us by e-mail or by filling out an request form.
Necessary cookies are stored in your browser because they are necessary for the basic functions of the website. These are cookies that ensure the basic functions and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Optional third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this site. Third-party cookies will only be stored in your browser with your consent. More details: https://policies.google.com/terms
You have the option to opt out of these cookies. However, refusing some of these cookies may affect your browsing and ability to use all features of our website.
3. Use of Data
The information collected by cookies is stored for 365 days. The information provided voluntarily by you through the request form (name, phone number, e-mail) is used only for direct communication and provision of the service and is not passed on to third parties.
The data collected on the site is used for the following purposes:
– proper provision of services, response to inquiry forms,
– make available all the features of our website, store visitor options,
– the analysis of visitor traffic and behavior needed to regularly improve the quality of browsing and the services provided,
– identify technical issues and increase the security of websites.
5. Your Rights
All cookies can be removed from the user’s device by clearing the browsing history in the browser. This will delete all cookies on the websites you visit. To control cookies for a specific website, you need to check the privacy and cookie settings of your chosen browser.